Happy New Year! It’s that time when we get together to celebrate the past year and look forward to the new year. How do you celebrate? Throw a big party or a quiet evening with family? In our house, we celebrate with an evening of munching on appetizers and our traditional Countdown Bags!
In case you are still looking for some recipes to serve your guests or family, we gathered up some of our favorites for you!
New Year’s Eve Appetizer Recipes
- Loaded Baked Potato Skins
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Mini Sausage Balls
- Grilled Wings with Three Sauces
- Family Favorite Cheese Ball
- Fresh Mozzarella Bites
- Mini Taco Cups
- Fried Green Beans
Chips and Dip Recipes
- Queso Cheese Dip
- Supreme Pizza Dip
- Artichoke & Spinach Dip from White on Rice Couple
- Cheesy Chili Dip
- Hot Corn Dip from Gina Marie’s Kitchen
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip from Real Mom Kitchen
- Chili’s Copycat Recipe from Chef in Training
- 7 Layer Chili Dog Dip from Taste and Tell
How will you be celebrating this year?