Valentine’s Day is a special day in our home. We often show our love with food, and these Valentine Dinner Recipes are the perfect way to celebrate!
Valentines Day is approaching quickly! You may be thinking of going out to dinner but then remember how crowded all of your favorite restaurants have been in the past, so you think again. You look at your grocery budget and realize you don’t have much extra money to spend on a fancy dinner. Not to mention, you are unsure of what to make that is different enough to make it special. Have no fear.
Here are our favorite Valentine dinner recipes that are incredibly delicious and easy to make and they won’t break the bank. So whether you prefer steak, chicken, fish, or pasta, there is a delicious and budget-friendly meal in here for everyone.
Beef Recipes for Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Grilled Steak
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast
- Slow Cooker Swiss Steak from Bake at Midnite
- Beef Tenderloin with Shrimp and Mushroom Sauce from Cooking with Curls
- Steaks with Tarragon and Mushrooms from Healthy Seasonal Recipes
Chicken and Poultry Recipes for Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Cornish Hens with Mushroom Sauce
- Oven Fried Chicken from Add a Pinch
- Cheese and Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts from Jo Cooks
Pork Recipes for Valentine’s Day Dinner
Seafood Recipes for Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Grilled Shrimp with Butter and Herbs
- Honey Glazed Salmon from Damn Delicious
- Baltimore Style Crab Cakes from Andrew Zimmern
Italian and Pasta Recipes for Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Classic Lasagna
- Chicken Fajita Pasta from Kevin and Amanda
- Roasted Red Pepper Fettuccini from Laughing Spatula
Looking for something special to make for your Man? We have 20 mouthwatering manly recipes for you to choose from!
And you can find more Valentine’s Day Recipes including – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert!