The Summer Cookout season is just about here. Memorial Day, the unofficial start to the Summer season is right around the corner. Today I’ve gathered up recipes for your Memorial Day Cookout Menu! These Main Dishes, Salads, Sides and Drink Recipes are crowd pleasing!
Memorial Day has always been a day for me to remember those close to us, those that we love, that are no longer on earth with us. I say, on earth, because I do feel that they are always with us. Like angels watching over us. It’s also a time that we honor the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces.
I remember even as a little girl, going with my parents with a Station Wagon full of flowers for the cemetery. We would visit each of the relatives and friends, and leave flowers. And the cemetery always had a special parade to honor those heroes that served our country.
After our trip to deliver flowers, we always gathered in the back yard for a family cook-out complete with Burgers on the Grill, Potato Salad and Corn on the Cob.
- Build Your Own Hot Dog Bar: Chicago, Taco, Chili Cheese and Tex-Mex Dogs
- Hot Dog Bar: Mexican, Pizza, BLT and Garden Dogs
- All American Burgers
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Marinated Chicken Quarters
- Grilled Peppers and Italian Sausage
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Pizza Pasta Salad
- Deli Style Pasta Salad
- Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Grilled Potato Salad
- Chef Salad on a Stick
- Flag Fruit Kabobs
- Smokehouse Grilled Barbecue Beans
- Bacon Cheese Deviled Eggs
- Corn on the Cob with Herb Butter
- Grilled Vegetables
- Sweet and Spicy Baked Beans
- Memorial Day Drink Printables
- Layered Red, White & Blue Drink from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Iced Tea
- Cherry Limeade
- Summer Sangria
- Frozen Blue Hawaiian
For all the details to host your own Memorial Day Cook-Out including FREE Memorial Day Printables, visit Hoosier Homemade!