The Summer Cook-Out season is just about here. Memorial Day, the unofficial start to the Summer season is right around the corner. Today I’ve gathered up recipes for your Memorial Day Cook-Out! These Main Dishes, Salads, Sides and Drink Recipes are crowd pleasing!
Memorial Day has always been a day for me to remember those close to us, those that we love, that are no longer on earth with us. I say, on earth, because I do feel that they are always with us. Like angels watching over us. It’s also a time that we honor the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces.
I remember even as a little girl, going with my parents with a Station Wagon full of flowers for the cemetery. We would visit each of the relatives and friends, and leave flowers. And the cemetery always had a special parade to honor those heroes that served our country.
After our trip to deliver flowers, we always gathered in the back yard for a family cook-out complete with Burgers on the Grill, Potato Salad and Corn on the Cob.
- Build Your Own Hot Dog Bar: Chicago, Taco, Chili Cheese and Tex-Mex Dogs
- Hot Dog Bar: Mexican, Pizza, BLT and Garden Dogs
- All American Burgers
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Marinated Chicken Quarters
- Grilled Peppers and Italian Sausage
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Pizza Pasta Salad
- Deli Style Pasta Salad
- Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Grilled Potato Salad
- Chef Salad on a Stick
- Flag Fruit Kabobs
- Smokehouse Grilled Barbecue Beans
- Bacon Cheese Deviled Eggs
- Corn on the Cob with Herb Butter
- Grilled Vegetables
- Sweet and Spicy Baked Beans
- Memorial Day Drink Printables
- Layered Red, White & Blue Drink from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Iced Tea
- Cherry Limeade
- Summer Sangria
- Frozen Blue Hawaiian
For all the details to host your own Memorial Day Cook-Out including FREE Memorial Day Printables, visit Hoosier Homemade!