You all probably know by now that we love Halloween at our house. And serving fun Halloween food is something that we look forward to each year.
Today we have pulled together Halloween Party Food Recipes for you – appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks and of course dessert over on Hoosier Homemade. They are all kid friendly recipes that your whole family is sure to love.
Whether you serve them before or during your Halloween Bash, these Appetizers are sure to be a hit!
Halloween Party Appetizers
- Bones and Cheese Dip
- Bat Bites from All You
- Cheesy Pumpkin Pita Chips from Hungry Happenings
- Frankenstein Appetizers
- Ghoulish Guacamole Eyes
- Snakes on Sticks from Little Food Junction
- Spiderweb Spookamole from Sunshine and Sippy Cups
Serve up a fun Spider Taco Ring or maybe a Mummy Calzone to add a little spirit to the festivities.
Halloween Party Main Dishes
- Spider Taco Ring
- Mummy Calzones
- Bedeviled Burgers
- Spooky Witches Fingers
- Coffin Bread from Diamonds for Dessert
- Cyclops Meatballs and Vampire Bites
- Grim Reaper Quesadilla from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Mini Scream Face Pizzas from She Knows
- Mummy Potatoes with Meatballs from Once Upon a Cutting Board
- Scarecrow Tostadas
- Witches’ Brew (Cheesy Spinach Soup) from Annie’s Eats
Side dishes always seem like an after-thought for me. These Halloween Party Side Dishes are easy and fun to create.
Halloween Party Side Dishes
- Mummy Veggie Dip from Hostess with the Mostess
- Veggie Witchy Poo
- Candy Corn Fruit Cups from A Cowboy’s Wife
- Devilicious Eggs from Pillsbury
- Easy Halloween Eyeballs from Kid’s Kubby
- Scarecrow Veggie Pizza from Taste of Home
- Tombstone Taco Dip from Better Homes & Gardens
Bubble – bubble – toil and trouble – stir up one of these fun Halloween Drinks for your party!
Halloween Party Drinks
- Black Light Lemonade from Girl Loves Glam
- Devilish Punch
- Candy Corn Slushies
- Hot Spiced Cranberry Drink
- Fizzy Pumpkin Halloween Drinks from House of Smiths
- Halloween Spider Punch from Apron Strings
- Halloween Witches Brew from Very Culinary
- Candy Corn Drink from Raining Hot Coupons
- Medusa Punch from Martha Stewart
- Trick or Treat Punch from Spend with Pennies
We can’t forget about the Halloween Party Treats, now can we? We have Party Treats, Pumpkin Desserts, and treats to use up that Leftover Halloween Candy over on Hoosier Homemade. Pop on over there and check them out!