Today we are celebrating Thanksgiving with three fellow bloggers for our Virtual Thanksgiving Dinner. We are sharing the main course, Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Bacon Croissant Stuffing shared on Crumbs and Chaos, Sweet Potato Casserole in the Crock Pot shared on Wholesome Mommy, Pumpkin Cake shared on Mommy Hates Cooking and to finish the meal, Cranberry Apple Spritzer shared on Hoosier Homemade.
Turkey Breast is not only perfect if you are hosting a small Thanksgiving Dinner, but it’s also great to pop in the oven on a Sunday afternoon to have for sandwiches throughout the week for lunch. A simple sprinkle of seasonings that you probably already have in your cupboard, and into the oven it goes.
Joining us as we enjoy our Virtual Thanksgiving Dinner…
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast from Pocket Change Gourmet
- Bacon Croissant Stuffing from Crumbs and Chaos
- Sweet Potato Casserole in the Crock Pot from Wholesome Mommy
- Pumpkin Cake from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Cranberry Apple Spritzer from Hoosier Homemade
You may also like our Slow Cooker Turkey Breast!
- 1 boneless turkey breast 2-3 pounds
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced dry onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon basil
- Thaw turkey breast completely in the fridge
- Preheat oven to 350 and set out roasting pan or heavy deep oven proof dish
- Combine all seasonings in a small bowl and mix well
- Coat turkey with olive oil and rub in the spice mixture
- Place in baking pan on top of 3 or 4 aluminum foil balls
- Cook at 350 degrees for 90 minutes until internal temperature is 165-170 degrees
- Remove from oven and cover with foil, allow to rest 20-30 minutes before slicing
Looking for more Thanksgiving Recipes? Check out our Thanksgiving Page!
Linking to…Gooseberry Patch