With the Super Bowl just days away it’s crunch time to get the final preparations set for the big day. Whether you’ll be watching the coverage of the game and all the great reports in the hours before kickoff, or just to see what wild and wacky commercials they have come up with this year you’ll want to have plenty of food for everyone to enjoy.
To help you out we’ve put together some of our favorite Super Bowl Party Food ideas that will feed a crowd and won’t break your budget.
- Football Shaped Sandwiches
- Homemade Pizza Pockets
- Grilled Wings with Three Sauces
- Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Footballs
- Twix Bars
- Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
- Mini Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes