It’s that time…time to start baking and enjoying all the delicious Fall flavors! Recently, when we were making the Apple Pie Filling, I found myself without Apple Pie Spice in the pantry. Making your own spice blends is very easy, takes only minutes and can save you money too!
Apple Pie Spice has only 4 spices…cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and ground ginger. The recipes using Apple Pie Spice are endless, I found 11 that I think you will like.
11 Recipes with Apple Pie Spice
- Canned Apple Pie Filling
- Caramel Apple Nut Bars
- Stovetop Apple Butter
- Warm Apple Crostata with Crumble Topping
- Chipotle Apple Pecan Cake from Eat at Home
- Chunky Apple Spice Cake with Vanilla Butter Sauce from McCormick’s
- Apple Crumble Pie Cupcakes
- Baked Apples a la Mode from Will Cook for Friends
- Apple Dumplings
- Classic Apple Pie from McCormick’s
- Mom’s Apple Crisp from Lifetime Moms
Need to know which Apple is best for your baking or cooking? Check out our complete guide!