Thanksgiving Dinner…what do you love most? Turkey? Potatoes? Stuffing? Maybe the Cranberry Sauce?
Well guess what? We have Thanksgiving Dinner with all the fixings in one bite for you! And…they are as delicious as they sound…Thanksgiving Bites with Cranberry Glaze!
Last week we shared Grilled Peppers and Onions with Crispy Potatoes Recipe from our trip to ALDI headquarters, told you about the Holiday Dinner we enjoyed and mentioned these Thanksgiving Bites. We loved them so much, we just had to share the recipe with you too!
These are great as an appetizer, or better yet, the perfect way to use up leftovers after your Thanksgiving feast! Doug whipped up this batch yesterday with simple ingredients he found at ALDI.
Start to finish in less than 30 minutes…gotta love that too!
- 2¾ cups plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 cups Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 6 oz box Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cups Turkey, Deli sliced or cooked, diced
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 14 oz can Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large saucepan, bring 2¼ cups water to boil
- Add instant potatoes, stuffing, milk and butter. Mix together
- Add turkey, cheddar cheese, eggs, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Roll into bite sized balls and coat with bread crumbs. Place on a cookie sheet.
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, ½ cup water and 3 tablespoons sugar, simmer over medium heat.
- Combine 2 tablespoons corn starch and 2 tablespoons water, whisk making a thickener
- Add to cranberry sauce, boil for 5 minutes, remove from heat and set aside.
- Bake the bites at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with Cranberry Glaze
Linking to…Taste and Tell