- 2 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 cups Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 6 oz box Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cups Turkey, Deli sliced or cooked, diced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 14 oz can Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups water to boil
- Add instant potatoes, stuffing, milk and butter. Mix together
- Add turkey, cheddar cheese, eggs, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Roll into bite sized balls and coat with bread crumbs. Place on a cookie sheet.
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, 1/2 cup water and 3 tablespoons sugar, simmer over medium heat.
- Combine 2 tablespoons corn starch and 2 tablespoons water, whisk making a thickener
- Add to cranberry sauce, boil for 5 minutes, remove from heat and set aside.
- Bake the bites at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with Cranberry Glaze
This recipe is perfect as an appetizer or a great way to use up leftovers after your Thanksgiving feast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes