A little sweet, a little tangy and packed with flavor, these Slow Cooker Teriyaki Wings go together in minutes. And are sure to become a family favorite!
This recipe brought to you by Mizkan
An easy marinade for the Chicken Wings with brown and white sugars, pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and Nakano Roasted Garlic Rice Vinegar for even more flavor. Then into the fridge they go to marinade for at least 2 hours, we left ours overnight.
After a good drain, into the Slow Cooker the Wings go and slowly cook for 6-8 hours until they are tender and flavorful!
- 1 (4 pound) bag chicken wings, thawed
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Nakano Roasted Garlic Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Gardens Ginger or minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Gardens Garlic or minced garlic
- 1 cup Soy Sauce - we used low sodium
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup oil
- Mix all ingredients except wings together
- Rinse wings and place in large resealable bag
- Pour marinade over wings, seal and place in fridge at least 2 hours or overnight
- Drain marinade off wings and place in Slow Cooker
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours
Nakano Rice Vinegars offer a healthy alternative to condiments loaded in calories and fat and adds delicious tang with far fewer calories to stay healthy in the new year. They have only has 20 calories per splash and are low fat and gluten-free.
For more recipes and products, visit Nakano.com