Dinner time can be hectic! And even if we plan out the meals, sometimes life has a way of getting in the way of our plan. These Quick and Easy Cheeseburger Pies are perfect to toss together on those nights when life is busy. Or better yet, cook up several batches of them on the weekend and have them stashed in the freezer, making dinner even easier!
The Cheeseburger Pies are great for dinner, pair them with a salad or fruit and you have a meal. The kiddos would also love these for an after-school snack!
The meat mixture…ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and cheese really does taste like a Cheeseburger, especially when you add the chopped tomatoes on top.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Original Bisquick Mix or Homemade Biscuit Mix
- 4 eggs
- Tomato, chopped roughly
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and spray muffin pan with cooking spray
- Cook ground beef and onion on stove until beef is cooked with no pink showing, drain and cool 5 minutes
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and cheese.
- In a medium bowl, stir together baking mixture with a fork until blended
- Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup
- Top with about ¼ cup burger mixture
- Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture on top of burger mixture
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Cool 5 minutes in pan
- Remove from pan with knife, loosening the sides of the muffins.
- Serve with tomatoes, pickles or salsa
Linking to…Gooseberry Patch