When the sun goes down, the spirits come out for Halloween. Here’s another fun Halloween food idea, Devilish Punch. Did you see the Spider Taco Ring? So fun…and delicious too!
I don’t know about you but when I’m hosting a party I often forget about what drinks to serve, and usually end up grabbing some bottles of soda and a bag of ice. These Halloween Drinks are easy to make with a few simple ingredients. And the addition of Serrano chili peppers make them a real Devilish Punch. But we don’t want it to be too scary for the kids.
For the kid-friendly version of this Devilish Punch begin with a puree of strawberries and sugar, then add cranberry juice cocktail and finish it with lemon-lime soda.
The Serrano chili peppers serve two purposes – first they make a fun decoration for the Devilish Punch – and second, you can run the pepper around the edge of the glass and add it to the drink for a little extra flavor.
Remember to always wash your hands after handling hot peppers of any kind.
Serving adults? Just add vodka to these Halloween Drinks.
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 6 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup vodka (optional)
- Serrano chili peppers
- Combine strawberries and sugar in food processor and blend until smooth, pour into pitcher
- Add cranberry juice cocktail
- Trim ends off Serrano peppers, cut slit and place on side of glass
- Just before serving add lemon-lime soda