Dinner on the table in 30 minutes with this easy One Dish Chili Mac Recipe! Your family will be asking for seconds! AND it’s budget friendly, too!
It’s the middle of the week. You haven’t been to the grocery store yet and the weekend was so busy you didn’t put together your usual meal plan. Have no fear! This super easy and delicious One Dish Chili Mac will give your family a hearty dinner, in just 30 minutes! The great thing is, most of these ingredients are probably ones you already have on hand.
With just a few easy steps, you will transform the ingredients into this mouthwatering masterpiece that will have even your pickiest eaters coming back for seconds. This One Dish Chili Mac is guaranteed to become a new family favorite.
I, personally, like this in place of those prepackaged “one skillet” meals. You know the ones I’m talking about, right? Those were my go-to for many years. Well, this recipe has changed my life because I can make a much healthier version, with all with ingredients I can pronounce.
Pair this One Dish Chili Mac with our mouth watering Herb Garlic Bread and a simple fruit or veggie side and dinner is served! This would also be an easy, delicious dish to take to a potluck or picnic!
If you like this recipe, try out some of our other One Dish recipes, like this One Dish Mexican Skillet (ready in only 15 minutes!) or this fantastic Barbecue Chicken and Rice: One Dish Dinner. We have several different options for great tasting varieties of quick and easy One Dish Meals!
Feeding your family just got easier.
- 1-2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup diced onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- 1 (16 0z) box Elbow Macaroni
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- Garnish with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and sliced green onions, optional
- In a large stock pot, add olive oil and ground beef, brown slightly
- Add diced onions and minced garlic, brown until ground beef is no longer pink and the onions are translucent
- Drain if necessary
- Add tomatoes, sauce, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin
- Bring to a soft boil over medium low heat and cook for 5-8 minutes or until the mixture flavors are well blended
- Add elbow macaroni and stir well
- Add 1 cup of chicken broth at a time, stirring after each addition
- Bring mixture to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes are until macaroni is soft and cooked thoroughly
- Serve immediately, topped with shredded cheese and green onions
- Store leftovers in refrigerator