What? A cookie recipe here on Pocket Change Gourmet? Yes, you saw that right. We are changing things up a bit today and sharing a recipe for Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies brought to you by Dove Chocolate.
With the holidays approaching, we can all use a few new cookie recipes. And these Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies are sure to be a hit!
The recipe begins with a basic cookie recipe, that can be used in several different cookies and uses butter, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then for extra flavor, mix in Peanut Butter and chopped Snickers candy bars.
Along with the Reindeer Antlers, you can find lots of recipes over on BrightIdeas.com to help you during the holiday season.
- 1½ cups flour, all purpose
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ sticks (12 tablespoons) butter, unsalted softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- ⅓ cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 (11.5 oz) bag Snickers Mini Candy Bars, chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Combine the dry ingredients and set aside
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until smooth
- Beat in the eggs
- Add dry ingredients in 3 additions, mixing after each addition
- Stir in peanut butter and Snickers until well combined
- Drop by tablespoon or small cookie dough scoop onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes
- Cool completely
Share the Joy with Dove®. Go to BrightIdeas.com for recipes using DOVE® PROMISES® Dark Chocolate and DOVE® Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Bar. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mars®. The opinions and text are all mine.