- 3 cups Mixed Nuts
- 1 cup Cashew halves
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 225 F.
- Melt butter in a medium sized microwave safe bowl.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and stir to blend.
- Add nuts and mix to coat.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and stir to distribute evenly.
- Spread out nuts evenly on a baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Let cool and store in an air tight container.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes