- 1 pound White American Cheese (ask your grocery store deli counter)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) heavy whipping cream
- 1 prepared batch of Pico de Gallo
- tortilla chips for serving
- Coarsely grate the cheese.
- Add 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream and cheese to a sauce pan. Heat over medium low heat until cheese is melted. Stirring (almost) constantly.
- Patience and low heat will be your best friend. And add an arm workout by stirring constantly. Your cheese will clump and look disgusting. When that happens, add the remaining cream and continue to stir until smooth.
- Add pico de gallo and stir well.
- Transfer to bowl or small slow cooker and serve with tortilla chips.
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer