- Steak, any cut works. We love Strip and Ribeye Steak cuts
- 1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Beer – we used a light lager style
- 4 Garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Place steaks in 13×9 pan
- Combine Barbecue Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, and Beer
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper
- Add onions and garlic on top
- Pour sauce mixture over steaks
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge to chill 4 -24 hours
- Remove steaks from marinade and discard the marinade. Pat dry before grilling.
- Grill steaks over medium high heat to your desired doneness.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes