- 1 package (5-6) Italian Sausage, uncooked
- 1 package (5-6) Brats, uncooked
- 1 package (5-6) Cheese filled Brats, uncooked
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 pound small baby potatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- Chop all the ingredients into bite size pieces, add to a bowl and mix together.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt
- Add a spoonful of the sausage and potato mixture to a 12 inch piece of aluminum foil and fold to make a grilling packet.
- Cook on the grill or campfire for 15-20 minutes.
You can use any combination of sausage that you like.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Grilling