- 1 sandwich roll (use your favorite type of bread);
- ¾ tablespoon cream cheese;
- ¾ tablespoon mayo sauce;
- 1 tablespoon caramelized onions;
- 3 tomato slices;
- 3-6 slices of roast beef.
- First of all, prepare caramelized onions and gather your favorite sauces (you can also use homemade sauces, like garlic mayo, or remoulade sauce).
- Next, spread cream cheese on the bottom roll of your sandwich bun.
- Add slices of leftover roast beef, or leftover shredded roast beef, over the cream cheese.
- Then, top with caramelized onions and tomato slices.
- Finally, on the top bun, spread the mayo sauce. Assemble the sandwich, cut it in half, and serve!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roast beef sandwich