- 1 can tomato paste
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tubes of crescent rolls
- 7 ounces pepperoni slices
- 2 cups shredded cheese (pizza style)
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and saute garlic
- Add tomato sauce, water, dried basil, oregano and parsley.
- Bring to a bubble and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat.
- Separate the crescent dough into its individual sections and lay in a circle with the long pointy end to the outside.
- Layer ingredients in the following order, cheese, pizza sauce, pepperoni and other toppings, another layer of cheese.
- Grab the outside tip of the crescent dough and fold into the center, repeat all the way around.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes