- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- salt & pepper
- Place eggs in a sauce pan and cover with cold water.
- Heat on medium high heat until boiling. Reduce heat but keep a slow boil. Boil for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately add ice cubes to water. You’ll probably need to do this two to three times since the cubes will quickly melt. I place my pan in the sink and pour a full glass of ice over the eggs. This way, the water just rolls down the drain.
- When eggs are cool, peel them and discard the shells.
- Halve the eggs lengthwise. Remove the yolk and place in a separate bowl.
- With a fork, mash the yolks. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place yolk mix into a ziplock bag and seal shut. Cut the tip and pipe them into the whites. (You can also use a spoon instead of the bag.)
- Serve immediately or refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
Optional: Garnish with paprika or parsley.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Side Dish