- 7 slices of bacon
- 16 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 ounce of ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook the bacon until crispy.
- Stir together the cream cheese and ranch dressing mix until smooth.
- Spread the mixture across the bottom of a pie dish.
- Evenly spread the buffalo sauce on top.
- Crumble the bacon and layer it, the bell pepper, and tomato across the dish.
- Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Serve with chips or veggies
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: Appetizer