- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Parsley Herb Blend
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Garlic Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf of french bread or similar style, 14 -16 oz.
- Mix together the salt, garlic and parsley into the softened butter.
- Slice the bread into 1 1/2″ pieces, don’t cut completely through but it’s not the end of the world if you do.
- Spread the butter mixture between the slices, be generous.
- Wrap in heavy foil and bake or grill for 15 minutes until it’s heated through, serve warm of course.
Cook in the oven just till the butter melts and then finish off on the grill for a quick addition to end of summer grilling.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes