- 12 ounces uncooked ground turkey
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole corn
- 1 cup bottled or homemade salsa
- ¼ cup water
- 4–6 cups shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup shredded reduced-fat cheese
- 1 cup baked tortilla chips
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, cook ground turkey about 5 minutes or until no longer pink.Drain off fat
- Stir in beans, corn, salsa and water.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes to blend flavors
- Add lettuce to plate or bowls, top with hot turkey mixture, sprinkle with cheese and chips
- Serve immediately with low fat sour cream, if desired
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins