- 4–6 boneless pork chops
- Apple Sauce (from previous post) or 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 package stuffing (prepared)
- Heat oven to 375
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray
- Place pork chops in the dish, spoon apple sauce on top and follow with prepared stuffing.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes. Uncover and heat for an additional 10 minutes or until pork chops are done.
I used almost the entire jar of apple sauce. When I made the apple sauce, it made about: 16 ounces or two cups. I think a can of apple pie filling is around 20 ounces. Also, I’ve made this with 6 chops as well.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Main Dish