- 1 head lettuce, torn
- 3–4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite sized pieces (you can also use left over chicken or even a store-bought rotisserie chicken)
- 3 green onions, cut small
- 1 small can Chow Mein noodles
- 1 small package almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup oil
- Combine lettuce, chicken and onions, chill.
- Mix and chill dressing ingredients.
- Add noodles, seeds and almonds, right before serving.
Prep time does not include time to cook the chicken. Be sure to serve the chow mein noodles on the side so the salad doesn’t get soggy.
- Prep Time: 15 mins