- 3 cups shredded cooked Chicken
- 1/4 to 1/2 hot sauce, to taste
- 3 1/2 ounces softened Cream Cheese
- 1 3/4 cups shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped Green Onion, less if you get tired of chopping
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups Bread Crumbs
- In a large bowl and mix together the chicken,cream cheese,cheddar cheese,green onions and hot sauce.
- Scoop chicken mixture using a 2 tablespoon cookie dough scoop, then roll into balls
- Set up a breading station with three shallow dishes, one each for the flour, eggs and bread crumbs.
- Dip each ball into the flour followed by the egg and finish with the bread crumbs.
- Add 1 1/2 inches of canola oil in a deep pan and heat to 275 degrees over medium heat. Cook in small batches for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Keep warm in a 300 degree oven.
- Serve with Ranch dressing or other dipping sauce of your choice
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes