- 3 cups uncooked dried egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups water
- 2 (1.3-ounce) packages dried brown gravy mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cups (20 ounce pkg) frozen fully cooked meatballs, thawed
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, usually 3-4 minutes.
- Combine water and gravy mix in 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and nutmeg.
- Add cooked egg noodles, mushrooms, meatballs and parsley; gently stir to coat.
- Spoon noodle mixture into 2-quart round casserole coated with no-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes