- 6 eggs
- 6 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sweet basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced and chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- Whisk together the cream cheese, eggs, salt, basil and oregano.
- Melt butter in an ovenproof skillet, (cast iron) and add the mushrooms and green peppers and cook over medium heat until just tender.
- Stir in the pepperoni and egg mixture, reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook until center is almost set, (5-7 minutes)
- Heat your broiler, place uncovered about 6 inches away from heat and cook 2 to 3 minutes until browned on top.
- Serve with pizza sauce.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes