- 1½ pound of Tilapia fillets
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- salt & Pepper
- Cut Tilapia fillets into 1 inch size bites
- In a shallow bowl lightly beat 2 eggs and season with salt and pepper (a pinch or two of both).
- In another large bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Old Bay Seasoning and olive oil.
- Dunk Tilapia pieces in egg and transfer to large bowl with bread crumb mixture.
- Toss Tilapia with a large spoon coating well.
- Cook for 15 minutes in a 375 F oven, rotating from top of oven to the bottom.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes