- 20–24 slices cinnamon bread (or use cinnamon raisin)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 cups egg substitute, divided
- 1 cup white sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Cinnamon Sugar, optional
- Trim crusts from bread. Arrange half of the bread in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, 1-1/2 cups of egg substitute, half and half and 1/2 cup of sugar. Whisk until mixed well. Pour half of mixture over bread in pan.
- In a food processor or blender, add 1/2 cup egg substitute, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and cream cheese. Process until smooth. Pour over moist bread in dish.
- Top with remaining bread and pour remaining milk mixture over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from fridge and let set for about 30 minutes. Heat oven to 350 and bake for 50-55 minutes. Let stand before serving. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired.
Serve with maple syrup or eat alone.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 55 mins
- Category: Breakfast