- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1–1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 1/4 cup Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl, evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with dried cranberries.
You can also freeze this casserole, just wrap tightly in foil and plastic wrap, mark and freeze. To cook, thaw in fridge over night and cook as directed.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Main Dish - Casserole