We have kept the recipe simple yet flavorful, which is why most of the items will already be available in your kitchen. Here are all the ingredients you will require for this recipe:
- 4 4 ounces of skinless and boneless salmon fillets
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 tbsp of butter
- ¼ cup of loosely packed parsley
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
These are all the ingredients you will need, as this dish is ideal for four people. You can create this keto meal for your family.
It is important to follow the right guidelines when you are making the keto salmon recipe. Here are all the steps you need to follow to create this delicious dish:
1. Pat dry the salmon after you thaw it.
2. Season it with salt and pepper and rub the lemon juice on the fillet.
3. Add the oil to a non-stick pan.
4. Turn the heat to medium and place the fillets on the pan while pressing lightly.
5. Let the salmon sear between three and four minutes until it is crispy and golden.
6. Flip the salmon and then let it cook for two more minutes.
7. Add garlic, butter, and parsley, and stir it all around the salmon fillet.
8. Remove the pan from the heat.
9. Place the salmon fillets on a plate.
10. Drizzle the fillet with the juices from the pan and add some parsley.
11. You can also cut up a lemon and add it on top of the salmon for some garnish.
12. Your dish is now ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Calories: 275 kcal
- Sodium: 369 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 21 g