- Homemade Meatballs or store bought
- Sub Buns
- Quick Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese Slices (or cheese of your choice)
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 1 Small Onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil or Butter
- Heat oven to 350
- If using frozen meatballs be sure to thaw them. If using homemade meatballs cook completely. Add meatballs and pizza sauce in a saucepan and heat until hot.
- In a small fry pan, add onions, peppers and olive oil or butter. Heat for 6-5 minutes until peppers soften and onions are translucent.
- Open sub buns and place onto a cookie sheet. Top with cheese and place in oven for about 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove buns from oven and assemble subs. Add meatballs and sauce and top with onions and peppers (if desired).
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Main Dish