- 1 bag (32 oz) Shredded Hashbrowns, thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups ham, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated, divided (save 1/4 cup of topping)
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 13×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- In a very large bowl, combine hashbrowns, butter, salt and pepper
- Add ham and cheese and stir until well combined
- Spread mixture into baking dish evenly. There pan will be very full, don’t worry the eggs will be absorbed into the mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs and milk
- Pour evenly over hashbrown mixture
- Top with 1/4 cup cheese
- Baking at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cover dish with foil and continue cooking for about 15 minutes more or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Mix casserole following instructions. Cover in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator over night. Remove 30 minutes before baking. Bake following instructions.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Breakfast