- 2–3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Nakano Red Pepper Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Serrano pepper
- 1 Chipolte pepper in Adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, seeds and stem removed
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Combined in a blender all the ingredients listed for the marinade, blend until smooth.
- Place chicken breasts and marinade in a shallow dish, allow to marinade for 1 hour. Flip chicken every 20 minutes.
- Add marinated chicken along with olive oil coated peppers and onions to hot grill. Turn heat down to medium and grill 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is 160 degrees F.
- Remove and allow chicken to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Thinly slice chicken, peppers and onions.
- Serve with sour cream and Pico de Gallo.
Be sure to allow time for marinating.
Liz says…Loved the bold flavor on this grilled chicken.
Doug says…I think next time I’ll only use the Chipolte peppers, love the smokiness they bring… might add 2 or 3. Whatever I can get away with
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes