Summer is just wrapping up, but it still has a few scorching days to throw our way. Sometimes when it’s really hot, we simply cut the watermelon into large chunks and enjoy it for lunch. Another fruit we eat a lot during the Summer are strawberries. So we thought we would combine two of our favorites for this Watermelon Strawberry Smoothie!
This sweet and simple smoothie is great for those last days of summer that seem to drag on. The drinks only use a few ingredients so you can make plenty to go with any last minute cookouts you plan on having.
A while back, We shared a recipe for this Watermelon Strawberry All-Fruit Smoothie over at Food Fanatic. If you don’t already know about them go check them out! While you are there check out the Mango Smoothie we made as well!
What are your favorite ways to stay cool in the last days of heat? Check out some of our other drinks as well for more refreshing treats!
- 1¾ cups watermelon, sliced and rind removed
- ¾ cup strawberries, cleaned and quartered
- 1¼ cups white grape juice
- Clean watermelon and strawberries and place in blender.
- Add grape juice and blend until smooth.
- Skim off excess froth if preferred.