Are you ready for school to start? All this week we are sharing Back to School Recipes that will make your life easier. Yesterday we shared 20 quick and easy Breakfast Recipes, and today we are tackling lunches.
Whether you pack lunch for your kids or yourself, it can quickly become difficult to find new ideas. We have pulled together recipes, healthy alternatives, make ahead ideas, packing, and even organizing into the Ultimate Back to School Lunchbox Ideas Collection.
Let’s go beyond the usual peanut butter & jelly sandwich, let’s pack a lunch that the kids will actually eat!
Back to School Lunchbox Recipes
- PB&J on Waffles
- Checkerboard Turkey Sandwich from Kraft
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sushi
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Pizza Bagels
- Fruit and Cheese Kabobs
Healthy Lunchbox Alternatives
- Homemade Granola Bars
- Homemade Fruit Roll ups (Fruit Leather) from Makezine
- Lunch Ideas from Very Culinary
- Peanut Butter Muffins from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- 20 Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas @Keely McGuire
- Lots of fun ideas to make lunch special from Kraft (photo above)
- Real Food Lunches – lots of ideas on how to freeze, pack and get the kids to eat real food - from 100 Days of Real Food
- Mega Collection of School Lunches including Blogs About Lunches, Paleo Lunches and more from Modern Parent Messy Kids
- Tips for Packing Lunches from Live Simple by Annie
- A Moms Take has some cute ideas for Lunches
Getting Organized for Back to School Lunches
- Back to School Organizing: Packing Lunches from I Heart Organizing (photo above)
- Organizing Homelife offers a School Lunch Printable and other ideas on packing lunches
- Clean Mama has a FREE Back to School Checklist Printable for you
- Prepare lunches and get ready for the day with these tips from Honey We’re Home
Still looking for more? Laura Fuentes from Super Glue Mom and Momables wrote The Best Homemade Kids’ Lunches on the Planet.