With school quickly approaching, we all need some quick and easy recipes to get dinner on the table fast. We were super excited to see our recipe for Turkey Sausage Kabobs in the August issue of All You Magazine!
Served with a side of rice, this meal is not only on the table in less than 30 minutes, it’s under $10 serving 6 people. The combination of flavors in the marinade give the sausage and veggies an Asian flavor.
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup spicy brown mustard
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1½ pounds Turkey Sausage, fully cooked, any flavor, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 24 cherry tomatoes or larger tomatoes cut into pieces
- 12 mushrooms, white, cleaned and stemmed
- 1 large green bell pepper, cleaned and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cleaned and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cleaned and cut into 1 inch pieces
- If using wooden skewers, place them in water about 20-30 minutes before grilling
- In a large bowl, whisk together all marinade ingredients, add sausage and veggies
- Preheat grill to medium-high
- Thread sausage and veggies onto skewers, reserve marinade
- Oil grill, place kabobs on grill and cook for 8-10 minutes on medium-high, brushing with reserved marinade and turning once or twice.
- Serve with rice or side dish of your choice
And speaking of Back to School, I wanted to let you all know about the Back to School Boost for Moms eBook Bundle! Often times, the kids aren’t the only ones who need a little Back to School Boost! I’ve teamed up with 4 other bloggers and we have pulled our books together into a very special bundle for you!
As Moms we have a new schedule to work out, a new season to dress for, a home that needs to be cleaned, dinners to fix every night and a slew of bake sales and birthdays every school year brings.
Read all about the 5 books in the Back to School Boost for Moms eBook Bundle!
$10 for 5 eBooks but hurry – the bundle is only on sale until Wednesday, August 8th!