One of the best things about Thanksgiving are all the leftovers! But sometimes we run out of recipes, especially if your family doesn’t enjoy casseroles. These Turkey Divan Crescents have all the great flavors of the classic Turkey Divan…turkey, broccoli and cheese…all rolled up in a buttery flaky crescent roll!
These go together really quickly, as well. You can have them done in about 20 minutes, and even quicker if you mix up the filling ahead of time.
Serve as a main dish or even an appetizer. And the filling can easily be changed as well.
I used leftover turkey and steamed the broccoli a few minutes, added cheese and Hellmann’s mayonnaise for the filling. Scoop a heaping tablespoon onto the crescent, roll it up and bake them on a cookie sheet.
- 2 cups turkey, chopped - you can use leftover or deli meat
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped finely
- ½ cup cheese, shredded - you can use your favorite, I used Colby-Jack blend
- ¼ cup Hellmann's mayo - or a little more if necessary
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray
- Chop turkey and broccoli
- Add broccoli to a small saucepan and steam for a few minutes with a splash of water
- Add turkey, broccoli and cheese to a large bowl, stir to combine
- Add mayo, enough to bring ingredients together
- Unroll crescents, place a heaping tablespoon filling on each crescent, roll up and place on cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown