Do you ever feel like you are in a meal rut? Like you are eating the same thing everyday? Like you don’t have time to go searching for new and fun recipes? Well let me tell you, you are not alone! Today a new Ultimate Bundle was released- the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle– and there are 93 ebooks, courses, and printables to help make your home run smoother!
The resources are broken down into categories of Budgeting, DIY / Homemade, Faith, Holidays & Special Occasions, In the Kitchen, Marriage, Motherhood, Organizing & Systems, Recipes, Self-Care, & Working at Home- woo, that is a lot! The bundle is worth over $1000 (plus $300 in bonus offers- those are at the end of this post!), and you pay…. $29.97. What? That is crazy!
I have read through a few of these books (can’t wait to read more!) and picked out my favorite (so far!) for our Pocket Change readers- these 6 are just a few of the resources that can help you in the kitchen and in the rest of your home!
–Easy Homemade by Mandi Ehman – This ebook provides simple recipes for pantry staples- a great way to save money and feel good about what your family is eating.
–Slash Your Grocery Budget and Eat a Whole Foods Diet With Aldi by Carrie Willard- Alid is such a great resource for affordable groceries! Learn the ins and outs of shopping at Aldi with this great ebook!
-The Grocery Shrink by Angela Coffman – Secrets to slashing your grocery bill! Angela feeds her family of five for less than $200 a month- and she wants to teach you her ways!
–Little Owls Recipe Cards by Mollie Johanson – An adorable way to organize your recipe box! And there are puns- I love a good pun!
–Slow Cooker Freezer Meals Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 by Tiffany King- Each of these books has 12 slow cooker recipes- 6 main dishes and 6 side dishes- plus color coded grocery lists!
-Emergency Meals by Beth Cranford- This ebook is a great resource for those days when life happens. Great tips to avoid eating out and wasting food!
Ok guys, those are only 6 out of the 93 books that this bundle offers. That comes out to less than 40 cents a book- that is just insane! Oh and I mentioned there are freebies that come with this offer as well- here they are!
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE 1-Year MollyGreen.com Membership ($29 value)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
You only have until May 2 to pick up your copy. Think of it this way- you will be set with reading material for the whole summer and ideas to implement for your family for the whole year!