Happy Monday! Did you enjoy your Easter? Ours was quiet but really nice! Of course, we have LOTS of leftovers, which is great! I love cooking a huge dinner and then enjoying lots of other meals from it. Especially when the meat is so responsibly priced, around the holidays.
Although we have shared some recipes for using Leftover Ham, we thought you might enjoy a few that are fresh for Spring and are a harbinger of Summer. They are all easy to make especially after you spent the holiday preparing the main ingredients you’ll be using.
Spring Recipes for Leftover Ham
- Deli Style Pasta Salad – this is a delicious salad that makes a great side dish and hearty enough for a main dish
- Ham Salad Sandwiches – great for lunch or a quick dinner
- Cheesy Ham & Vegetable Bake from Gooseberry Patch
- Chef Salad on a Stick – a fun way to use up ham and leftover hard boiled eggs
- Ham and Broccoli Quiche – delicious for breakfast or dinner
Budget Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Monday – Tuna Casserole, fruit
Tuesday – Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
Wednesday – Ham & Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Thursday – Easy French Dip Sandwiches, veggies and dip
Saturday – Enchiladas, chips and salsa
Sunday – Chicken N’ Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
What’s on your menu this week?