This Slow Cooker Vegetarian Taco Dip is great as an appetizer, as a Side Dish along with your Mexican dinner, or even as a condiment on top of a burger or hot dog.
Summertime is a time to relax and enjoy the weather. Not a time to be cooking over the hot stove. Using your Slow Cooker during the Summer months not only frees up your time but also cuts down on the heat in your kitchen. And this Taco Dip couldn’t be easier, using cans of kidney and black beans, tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes, corn, and fresh chopped onion, and for seasoning green chiles and we used our Homemade Taco Seasoning.
During the heat of the Summer, one of our meals is a big Salad and Appetizers, this Slow Cooker Vegetarian Taco Dip is perfect for that. It’s also great to take to Potlucks. Often times many people take cold food to Potlucks, but what could be easier than adding the ingredients to the Slow Cooker, letting it cook, then packing it up and taking it with you to the Potluck?
Although this Taco Dip is perfect for Summer parties and potlucks, it’s also great for Tailgating Parties or to serve at a holiday get together.
Serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips for a delicious and easy snack.
- 1 (16 oz) can Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ( 15.25 oz) can Corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can Tomato Sauce
- 1 (4 oz) can Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Taco Seasoning or 1 package store bought
- ½ cup Onions, diced
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Fiesta Cheese
- Add all ingredients except chips and cheese to Slow Cooker
- Cook on low for 5-7 hours
- Serve warm with chips and cheese