Get dinner on the table fast with these super easy Slow Cooker Pulled Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches that have only 3 ingredients: Chicken, Barbecue Sauce and Buns.
We all know that using our Slow Cooker is a huge time saver, add the ingredients, turn it on and let it do the work for you. But what about keeping the cost down too? With just 3 ingredients, these Pulled Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches are perfect!
I have been making these Chicken Sandwiches for years, and never really thought about sharing the recipe because they are super simple, until last week when I shared the Barbecue Sauce recipe. We all love simple, right?
- 3 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce - Recipe Here
- Place Chicken Breasts in Slow Cooker
- Add Barbecue Sauce
- Cook on Low for 4-6 hours or High for 2-3 hours
- Remove from Slow Cooker and let rest about 10 minutes
- Using 2 forks, pull chicken into small pieces
- Add Barbecue Chicken to buns and serve