When we were discussing what recipes we wanted to share with everyone this Thanksgiving and we settled on some of our family classics. A regular at our Thanksgiving dinner is this Quick & Easy Green Bean Casserole.
Frankly I don’t remember when or from whom we first received the recipe. Maybe it was my Mom or perhaps it came from Liz’s side of the family, either way it really doesn’t matter. This is probably the easiest recipe you are ever going to find and when you are in a time crunch it takes just a smidgen of time to prepare.
- 2 16 ounce cans French Style Green Beans
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can french fried onions
- Drain green beans.
- Mix in soup and lemon juice.
- Bake at 350 F for 35 minutes, sprinkle with onions and cook 5 minutes more
Need more ideas to round out the rest of the dinner menu. Everything from appetizers to side dishes.
Still have questions about your turkey? Here are tips to make cooking your turkey a success.