We love having a home cooked meal, but let’s face it, sometimes life just gets in the way. Whether you get home late from work or busy running the kiddos around, it’s great to have a quick meal that is easy to serve and can be made extra special with just a few simple ingredients.
These Quick and Easy Caprese Pizza Bites are perfect for a snack, appetizer or pair them with a few other Farm Rich products and you have yourself a meal.
Farm Rich carries a full line of frozen food products. I know what you are thinking…frozen food? Let me tell you my friends, these are really good! My boys love when I have frozen food on hand for them to make lunch or a snack on their own. And honestly, I love that they are able to cook them by themselves.
The Caprese Pizza Bites start with Farm Rich Mini Pizza Slices. We also tried the Philly Cheese Steaks, Breaded Mushrooms and Breaded Mozzarella Sticks. My favorite were the Breaded Mushrooms, the boys liked the Breaded Mozzarella Sticks and Doug liked the Philly Cheese Steaks the best.
With just 5 ingredients, the Caprese Pizza Bites come together in a snap.
- 1 (22 ounce) package Farm Rich Mini Pizza Slices
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, cut into 14 slices (1/4-inch)
- 14 fresh Basil leaves
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare Farm Rich Mini Pizza Slices according to package directions
- To assemble place one slice of Roma tomato on top of a warm pizza slice
- Top with a basil leaf, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper lightly