As Moms and women, we like to be pampered., but if you are anything like me, it doesn’t have to be anything extravagant, just the thought is great! Why not start Mom’s day off right with a special breakfast in bed, a hearty brunch, or even a muffin and juice. Here are 30 brunch recipes to make Mother’s Day extra special.
Whether you are cooking for the special women in your life or passing this information onto your hubby so he can cook for you, either way you are sure to find a delicious recipe for breakfast, brunch, or even a dessert to serve for Mother’s Day!
Pancakes, Waffles and French Toast
- Homemade Blueberry Syrup and Pancakes
- Caramel Pecan French Toast
- Old Fashioned Homemade Pancakes
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Pancake Puffs with Fruit
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Breakfast Pie with Hashbrown Crust
- Vegetable Country Skillet
- Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy
- Eggs Benedict Biscuit Cups
Coffee Cake, Breads, and Doughnuts
- Banana Walnut Bread
- Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake
- Light Blueberry Muffins
- Cinnamon Roll Doughnuts
- Glazed Coffee Squares
- Banana Crumb Muffins
- Pineapple Banana Quick Bread
Easy to Make
Looking for Mother’s Day Dessert? We have 24 special dessert recipes that are sure to bring a smile to Mom’s face on HoosierHomemade.com!