I hope you still have some leftover Turkey from Thanksgiving, because this recipe for Turkey Casserole is a must have! It combines several leftovers including stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and of course Turkey. It also freezes really well in case your family is tired of Turkey.
This is perfect for all those picky eaters in the house, believe it or not. Even our pickiest eater loves this casserole, you may even find that they will be asking for this meal all year long.
Who knew Thanksgiving leftovers could be so easy and delicious?
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise, divided
- ¼ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine ¼ cup Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining ½ cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl, evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with dried cranberries.