Christmas is fast approaching, only 4 more days! Do you know what you will be serving? All week long we have been sharing some of our favorite Holiday Recipes including Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Salads, Dips and Spreads.
Today we are rounding out our Holiday Menu with Festive Drinks and a recipe for Holiday Surprise Punch. We have a delicious recipe for you that you can serve with or without alcohol, and we have rounded up a few drinks for the adult crowd as well as the kids!
This recipe for Holiday Surprise Punch came from the Walmart Holiday Entertaining Guide. It has a combination of orange juice concentrate and pineapple juice giving it a citrus flavor, and the addition of peppermint extract makes it festive for the Holidays, and the Ginger Ale gives it a little fizz.
This Holiday Punch is definitely kid friendly, but you could certainly add a bit of Peppermint Schnapps to it for the adult crowd.
Festive Holiday Drinks for Adults
- Christmas Sangria
- Cranberry Mimosa from Who Needs a Cape
- Traditional Wassail from House Beautiful
- Classic Sangria from Hoosier Homemade
- Cookies & Cream Cocktail on Simple Bites from Dine & Dish
- Peppermint Cosmo from Self.com
Non Alcoholic Holiday Drinks
- Frozen Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Hot Spiced Cranberry Cider
- White Hot Chocolate from Hoosier Homemade
- Creamy Peppermint Punch
- Cranberry Apple Spritzer from Hoosier Homemade
- Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate from Mommy Moment
- 1 (6 oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (46 oz) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Fresh Oranges for garnish
- Combine juices in pitcher or punch bowl, add peppermint extract
- Cut oranges and add cherries and oranges to small plastic toothpicks for garnish
- When you are ready to serve, add chilled Ginger Ale to punch
Click on the photo above to see more Entertaining Recipes and Ideas from Walmart or visit Walmart.com