This Easy Vegetable Dip is a little different than one you might have tried, it has dried Guacamole Mix in it, which gives it a little kick. It’s not spicy at all, but the additional flavors combine for a delicious dip.
This vegetable dip recipe is one that I have been making for years. It’s goes perfectly with vegetables, of course, but also makes a great dip for pretzels and bread. And with just 4 ingredients, it goes together quickly.
When we were putting together our Holiday Appetizer Bar, I knew I wanted to turn this vegetable dip into a fun to eat appetizer. So when I spotted the mini cordial glasses, I knew they would make a great addition. The glasses are plastic, although I think they look nice, and they come 10 in a package for less than $3 at Walmart.
After mixing up the easy vegetable dip, I added it to a decorator piping bag to make filling the glasses easier. Then we added a stick of celery, carrot and a pretzel.
This easy vegetable dip is not only perfect for the holidays, it’s great any time. It’s great at any party, it’s easy to transport if you are going to a party, but also great to have at home to snack on.
- 1 cup mayonnaise - you can use reduced fat or mayo with Olive Oil also
- 1 cup sour cream - any kind is fine
- 1 package Knorr vegetable mix, dry
- ½ package (about 2 tablespoons) Guacamole mix, dry
- In a medium bowl, add mayo and sour cream
- Gently crush the vegetable mix using your hands, add to bowl
- Add Guacamole mix, and combine well
- Serve with veggies, pretzels, crackers, bread, etc.
- Store in airtight container in fridge